POSITION: NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER
NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER
Private language academy located in Montilla, Spain is seeking innovative and qualified teachers to join our team, starting in July 2020. The successful candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic. Flexibility in schedule and ability to teach all levels of Cambridge and Trinity courses.
We are a modern and well-equipped academy, currently undergoing exciting developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to work as part of a dynamic team in a friendly work environment. We provide ongoing support and offer room for growth.
The academy is located in Montilla, a friendly town 30 minutes outside of Córdoba. Ideal for someone looking to be close to the city, without all the hustle and bustle.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do NOT send us your CV unless you match ALL the requirements listed below.
SALARY & BENEFITS
• 15-20 hours/week – Part Time Position with possibility of developing into full time
• Competitive Salary [900€ -1200€ gross]• 5 Days Paid Summer Holiday + Extra Holidays
• Please note the cost of living is low in Montilla, thus allowing for a good standard of living
• Friendly and Professional Environment
• Training & Ongoing Support Provided
• Health and Social Security Coverage
• Disability and Life Insurance
BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Must have EU passport or 1 year valid work visa
Must have a university degree and teaching certificate
Native English Level Speaker
Experience in teaching preparing Cambridge and Trinity exams as well as teaching teens.
Professional in appearance and demeanour
A working knowledge of Spanish an advantage